Gresham Technologies plc has completed the acquisition of B2 Group.
B2 Group adds cash management and payments integration solutions to Gresham’s portfolio of Clareti applications, increasing Gresham’s addressable market and advancing Gresham’s strategic plan to create a global, enterprise financial technology business.
All B2 senior leadership and staff have joined Gresham and will continue to work together as a specialist team known as Gresham Cash Management Solutions. The B2 Luxembourg office will become a hub for growing Gresham’s expanding business in continental Europe.
Ian Manocha, Gresham CEO, commented: “We’re delighted to be announcing today’s acquisition of B2 Group. This exciting combination creates an industry leader in multi-bank integration and control solutions for corporates, banks, insurers and asset managers, it strengthens our cloud capabilities and gives us a platform to further accelerate our growth.
We have strategic plans for our combined organisation and remain committed to delivering innovative products, excellent support and industry expertise to our customers”
Highlights of the acquisition:
- 15 new customers, comprising corporates, banks, insurers, and asset managers, added to the Gresham customer base
- Provides an enlarged footprint in continental Europe
- Brings further expertise in cash management, securities and payments integration, straight-through-processing and secure cloud hosting solutions
- Complements Clareti Accounts Receivables Management and Clareti Transaction Control
- Brings proven, private cloud capability hosted at B2’s trusted, secure, high-availability data centres in Luxembourg
Gresham will take B2 Group’s full product set to the global market as part of the Clareti portfolio with B2’s ‘Multi-Bank Integrator’ being renamed as “Clareti Multi Bank”.
Phil Boland and Marc Binck, B2 Group co-founders, commented: “Joining with Gresham will enable us to take our innovative multi-bank solutions to a global market. Gresham shares our passion for customers and understands how to support the growth of a successful and talented financial technology team. We are delighted to be joining Gresham.”